Thursday, February 17, 2011





Irish performed her Ilonggo song "Ikaw" at GMA Arangkada Morning Show

A Personal Message from Irish D.

Hi, I'm Irish D., an Ilonggo music artist with passion for music and performing under the independent production of RSLPhoenix Music, a team of Ilonggo indie producers. Since I was young, music has been my hobby, and fatefully, as they say, I was born for it. I've been singing at various events and venues in Iloilo City before recording my first independent Ilonggo song "Ikaw," a mellow pop ballad that I co-wrote with RSLPhoenix. The song is a personal tribute to a special friend who touched my life with his inspiration and love. Though I'm only 16, my dream for music comes from the heart and I would love to share it to promote cultural pride through Ilonggo music.

Catch my first Ilonggo single "Ikaw" on various FM stations in Iloilo City and Bacolod City soon. It will also have an upcoming music video to be directed by RSLPhoenix Music team.

God bless and always be inspired to dream big!

No comments:

Post a Comment